After the site selection process is complete we will request a contract. Each of the (la) Associates are seasoned meetings industry professionals with an average of 18 years of experience. The Associates understand the language of the contracts and will help you navigate through the risks and benefits of each contract. Our goal is to make sure the contract you sign is a success for you the client as well as the counter signed party.
- Each contract negotiation begins with a client discussion. This discussion is based on specific contractual clauses that are necessary to both benefit and protect the client. These clauses will be requested up front in the initial contract request.
- Your (la) Associate will initiate a contract request form from the venue
- After the first draft of the contract is received, your (la) Associate will review the contract clauses and concessions to ensure client favorable clauses are included
- Your (la) Associate will edit the first round of the contract and send to you the client
- The client will review the (la) Associate edits and provide additional details to be included in the revised/negotiated contract
- Your (la) associate will spend time with you to make sure you and your legal team fully understand the terms, provide explanations and assess/communicate any risk
- All suggested changes are based on industry experience and not as legal counsel
- Your (la) Associate will work through suggested edits with the venue
- A clean copy of the contract with your suggested changes is then sent back for your final approval
- If you and your legal team agree with the edits, you sign the contract, we send it to the venue and will do the work needed to get the counter signed contract back to you